Exciting news today… I’m going to be participating in my first book challenge/read-a-thon! I’m waaaaaay too excited for it. Aentee over at Read at Midnight is hosting it.
Bascically, she created a bingo chart for our “quest” and we have about a month to read it. I chose to be a Rogue so my little reading challenge is across the bottom row. It looks like a lot of fun and I can’t wait for it to begin. It starts on August 13th, and I’ve added to link to her post about it up above.
All artwork credit is to CW of Read, Think, Ponder which is adorable and amazing!
So here’s my #TBR for this little reading quest…
- A Banned Book – Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
- Book Cover w/ Partially Obscured Face – The Venetian Bargain by Marina Fiorato
- Book with <500 Ratings on Goodreads – Wormwood by D.H. Nevins
- Book Published by a Small Press – The Lightkeepers by Abby Geni
- A Book w/ a 1 Word Title – Room by Emma Donoghue
The Side Quest #TBR…..
- Grind – The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
- Potions – Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
- Time Warp – 1984 by George Orwell
- Animal Companion – The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
- Respawn – The Cresswell Plot by Eliza Wass
I’ll probably be doing bi-weekly updates to let you all know how it’s going. Follow me on twitter @lcoffeeprincess to get updates all the time. My sophomore semester of college will be starting about halfway through the challenge but I’m not going to let that stop me.
I also made a video on YouTube that summed up this post. Go check it out right here! I’ve been wanting to get into BookTube for a while and have been thinking about it for a couple of months. I finally worked up the courage. I hope that you enjoy the little video.
Who else is joining in on this challenge? I’ll cheer you on!